RRD Universal SWK ALU 1600
The Universal ALU foil set is the tool to enter the exhilarating foil dimension. You can switch the use of this phenomenal set from Wing, to Surf, to SUP, to Kite foiling without the need to change your hydrofoil! The combination of the new Universal alu mast 75 cm and a fuselage of 76 cm create the perfect balance and the foundation of this hydrofoil designed to work at lower speeds.
The Universal SWK 1600 front wing is the engine of the whole system. Built with an extra thick profile, it will create the right lift to start foiling at low board speed! Your jibes and tacks are going to be so easy and you will learn how to pump on flat water or ground small swell. The rear wing is 52 cms wide and has a negative dihedral angle of -26°. This angled wing design improves the “pumping” and carving ability of the foil. This hydrofoil is capable of speeding up the learning process as you never thought was possible! And with the optional of the Conversion Kit, you can perfectly Windfoil too!
Recommended for novice riders, the ideal hydrofoil for schools.
- 1582cm2 Universal hybrid carbon front wing
- New 30% stiffer and lighter aluminium mast with integrated plate
- New redesigned 76 cm light Universal fuselage
- Solid connection using 8 mm diameter Torx screws and helicoil threads for mast, fuselage and wings. A reliable, strong and quick to assemble/disassemble connection
- New wider Hi density plastic mast foot connector/adaptor for improved lateral stiffness. No oxidation between mast and fuselage
- Each component comes with an EVA Cover with Velcro to fasten it inside the bag (foil set bag supplied separately).
|UNIVERSAL SWK ALU 1600 FOIL SET Y26
|Wing span 82 cms / wing area 1582 cm2
|Wing span 52 cms / wing area 373 cm2